NAKED INTERIORS (& EXTERIORS TOO) - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT IT'S THERE

..............................................................................

Two recent self-initiated projects I worked on in the past few weeks:

Cabin Fever

During Hurricane Irene, I stayed in my Bushwick apartment for two long days, drinking coffee, reading, writing, and taking photos. This is what came out of that over-caffeinated experience.

Click here to visit Cabin Fever





..............................................................................

134 Majestic

On memorial day weekend I had the opportunity of taking a trip Upstate, to a hidden cabin near the famous town of Monticello, NY. I had more coffee and did more reading and writing than usual, but this time I also enjoyed some outdoor exploration. This place is magical, is 134 Majestic!

Hand lettering was produced for the Majestic logo. 

Click here to visit 134 Majestic!

No comments: